Olivia talking to the baby (35 weeks)I think it's about time I write a bit about this pregnancy.
I've had a harder time this pregnancy than with my previous 2. With Brianna, I didn't get sick at all, Olivia I had morning sickness until I was 12 weeks along, and this pregnancy I was until about 15-16 weeks. I was pretty miserable. Then the baby was in a weird position for several months that caused lots of back pain and braxton Hicks. Luckily, since the baby flipped head down I have been feeling so much better.
I also developed Gestational Diabetes with this pregnancy. So, my diet has completely changed (for the better). I have to smaller meals with lots of protein and very little carbs and sugar. I've been feeling great since starting the diet. I have more energy, and I even lost a few pounds. I hope I can keep up with this diet once the baby comes.
Some random pregnancy tidbits:
Cravings: Red meat, avocados
Name ideas: Mason for a boy, most likely Maya for a girl
Weight gain: about 25 pounds so far
Favorite part about being pregnant: Feeling the baby move, watching my girls get excited for the baby.
Least favorite thing about being pregnant: Insomnia
No comments:
Post a Comment