Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia


I've been meaning to write this post for months now!
 
 
I can't believe you are 3 year old already! You are officially a big girl now! You are spunky and sassy, but you have a very sweet side too. You are the best snuggle buddy at bedtime, and I adore your love for books (just like your mama). You are definitely a fashion diva and have an obsession with shoes and nail polish! We just love having you as a part of our family. <3
 
I asked you what a few of your favorites are:
Color: green
Animal: monkey
Book: 5 Little Monkies Jumping on the Bed
Food: cookies
Best friend: Brianna
Cartoon: caillou
Favorite outside activity: eat ice cream and blow bubbles
Favorite thing to do with mommy: go outside
Favorite thing to do with daddy: play with him
Favorite thing to do with Bri: paint

No comments: