I have specifically prayed and advocated for 4 orphans over the past few years, and I am so happy that each one has found a forever family!
I signed up as Trenton's advocate for the annual Angel Tree program on Reece's Rainbow. In 2011 Trenton was adopted along with 2 other orphans on RR (Reece's Rainbow)!
2. Gage
3. Lorie
Lorie was born with a spinal hernia and CP, leaving her with weak muscles and limbs. Like Gage, she was at significant risk of being sent to an institution. Her forever family is in the process of adopting Lorie and 2 other little girls. Follow their adoption journey here.
4. Delilah
2 years ago
A more recent picture
Sweet Delilah was the first orphan on RR that I started praying and donating to 2 years ago. She is the same age as my Olivia, older only by a day. For 2 years I have prayed for a family for Delilah. I was SO happy when I saw her on the "My Family Found Me" page on Reece's Rainbow!
Now, I have signed up to be a "Guardian Angel" for Isabella.
I was lucky enough to get a couple extra photos of Isabella from a woman who was at her orphanage.
Isabella will be 3 years old in October, and has Endocardial Fibroelastosis, and Rectovaginal Fistula.
From a family who met her:
"I’ve seen her twice now and each time she is being ignored … Apparently they feel that whatever she has is contagious … She is a love. She is scared of strangers but this is because she was in the hospital for many months during her surgery time and didn’t get any kind of stimulation. She self stims by rocking back and forth and pulling her hair." :(
As Isabella's Guardian Angel I will pray, advocate, and donate to her adoption grant. The grant will help the family who decides to adopt her with the expensive adoption fees. If you feel led, please add Isabella to your prayer list too.








No comments:
Post a Comment