We finally took a big family vacation (looonngg overdue!) to Florida to visit family and see the ocean.
We stayed in a cute little condo near Orlando. The girls LOVED the pool. I think Brianna would have been perfectly content if we never left the condo. Even in 60 degree weather the girl wanted to swim!
Our first day out and about we went to Downtown Disney. The girls had a blast. There were lots of cute shops, restaurants, fun activities for the kids to do. The weather was perfect, sunny and 75!
Face painting
Maya was having a blast too. She loved the music and was dancing and smiling the whole time we were there.
There was so much to do, I wish we had time to go back on another day. I guess there is always next year :)
Back at the condo the girls couldn't wait to get in the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment